Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Are you a worrier?

Do you have the problem that your mind is never still and is rarely at peace with itself and with you?  If you once felt that way but have since found a way to live life in tranquility even though you have problems and responsibilities, please let me know!  I think one way to achieve that elusive peace is to stop the incessant worrying.  It's not liking worrying will change any outcome, and instead all it does is destroy your enjoyment of the present.  The thing is that it is easy to diagnose worrying as being a useless, stupid use of your life, but the hard part is the cure.  I know it's out there though because I am fortunate to know people who are able to take life as it comes, deal with it, and not worry about what may or may not happen next.  So my quest will not end.  And I have to say that knitting helps!

I know I've posted pictures from our balcony before, but I love the way each one is different.  This would be more impressive if I took exactly the same shot every time but that just isn't the way my mind works.  I always think of things like that after I'm done taking all the pictures.







And here are a couple of pictures that just make me smile.


I have reserved our return tickets home for September 21st.  One month from today.  In the meantime I'll try to take some new pictures!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment