Monday, April 1, 2013

Full Circle

It's been such a long time since I last posted and so much has happened - enough for the next several posts.  The long and short of it is that Arturo and I spent the last four and a half months in the U.S.  We arrived in time for Thanksgiving and then that same weekend we celebrated my oldest daughter Diana's bridal shower.  Then my busy season with the aprons started, Christmas came and went, and then the day we had been waiting for - January 19, 2013 - Diana and Reid's wedding day.  Of course there will be an entire post and pictures for that.  Then in February we went to Boston to visit Diana and Reid, then on to my mom's house in Wisconsin (my house now I guess).  We spent March in Chicago and then arrived here in Mexico on Saturday.

I have to say that I am very lonely for my girls, friends and Chicago, but I have a long list of projects to complete that I think will keep me busy for the next six months.  Six months!  I don't know if I'll last that long without taking a quick visit home but we'll see.

So, just wanted to show that I'm still around.  Thinking of changing my blog name.  More on that later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment