Friday, May 25, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time but always came up with some excuse to postpone it. Well, no more excuses!  I'm Naomi and I'm the mother of three daughters aged 29, 28 and 23.  I've been married for 30 years, am a maker of aprons, an aspiring writer and an attorney who is not really practicing at this time.  I left my job as an attorney in Chicago a few months ago and my husband and I (and our two Mexican hairless dogs) moved to Mexico City - his birthplace.  Two of our daughters live in Chicago and the oldest is in Denver but soon will be moving to Boston.

I have an apron shop on etsy.com called CherryPieAprons.  This blog will include some of my apron making adventures, but it will focus more on life in general including making a brand new life in Mexico City.  Mexico is a beautiful, enchanting country.  It has its problems but the positive outweighs the negative.

The blog will also focus on things I love:  mysteries, animals, creating things, travelling, cooking, other sellers on etsy, and of course my family.

There are so many fascinating blogs out there!  My goal is to make mine one of those over time.  Join me on that quest!




No comments:

Post a Comment