Monday, July 2, 2012

Soccer Apron and Smock

I was going to write about something entirely different today, but then I started thinking about yesterday's European Cup 2012 championship game between Italy and Spain and I changed course.  We watched the game from a restaurant in Mexico City while it was pouring buckets of rain, and as we didn't have an umbrella, we weren't going anywhere until it let up.  It's always fun watching soccer games because the fans are so into the game - as was almost everyone in the restaurant.  I know it is the most popular sport in the world and it certainly seems the most active one to me - all that running and kicking for 90 minutes must be exhausting.  Anyway, here are two contributions from my shop to the wonderful sport of soccer!!




https://www.etsy.com/listing/100402724/childs-soccer-balls-smock-trimmed-with?ref=v1_other_1  This smock makes a cute cover up for your little one.
And this one is for mom!




To celebrate the 4th of July, during the week I am give you a coupon for 10% off anything in my etsy store if you decide to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment