Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Colorado Wildfires

I was shocked by the news this morning - 32,000 people near Colorado Springs have had to evacuate because of the raging fires!  I can't imagine how awful that must be for those people - having to leave almost all their possessions behind and wondering if when they return there will be anything left.  http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/27/us/western-wildfires/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

My daughter lives in Denver and while visiting her, I have enjoyed the beauty of that state.  While I understand that fires can be cleansing, but this one is too out of control and is the worst in the history of that Colorado.

I think that to show our support, we should all pick Etsy shops that are located in Colorado and favorite them and promote them!


No comments:

Post a Comment