Thursday, June 28, 2012

Treasury Books

We are remodeling our home and one of my "must haves" is a large bookcase in the living room.  Now, my preference is to have my own library with a cozy fireplace, wing back vintage chairs, a large desk and a huge window looking out to the garden, but alas my husband is not going along with my vision.  So in the meantime I will be content with our new living room with its bookcase (that is yet to be built) and its large windows.  As Horace Mann said, "A house without books is like a room without windows."

Which brings me to treasury lists on Etsy.  Creative people tend to have many outlets and don't focus on just one art or craft form.  This holds true for many, if not most, of those who have stores on Etsy.com.  Here are some examples of  treasury lists that focus on books and all things literary that were created by Etsians.  Enjoy!  (Having technical difficulties in posting the treasury lists so have to use the links).

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NjAwMjE2NnwyNzIwNDE0NDgz/shhhhh-im-reading?index=2

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NzI1OTM5MHwzMDEwNjIyMDQ/go-away-im-reading?index=0

(Anyone who can tell me how to copy and past a treasury list?)

No comments:

Post a Comment